Location enabled technology is the future. Are you an experienced GIS user who wants to make the leap to ArcGIS Pro? Make Seattle on September 17-18 your location to make your leap to ArcGIS Pro!
With fast processing, enhanced 3D capabilities, and a whole new interface, ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software, promises a wealth of potential for experienced GIS users.
ArcGIS Pro Quick-Start for the GIS Professional is designed to help existing ArcMap users get up and running in Pro as quickly as possible. Become familiar with the new project structure, understand the intuitive and dynamic interface structure, and learn how to do all of your favorite tasks in a whole new way.
Day one we will cover getting to know ArcGIS Pro, starting your project, working with layers, and connecting to a Portal. Day two you will be working in 3D, analyzing and geoprocessing, managing and editing data, and mastering layouts.
This class if for those who are comfortable with ArcGIS Desktop and want to learn how to use ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software, in order to incorporate it as part of their overall GIS arsenal.
GIS training from King County GIS in Seattle provides exceptional value:
- 15 hours of instruction from a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT).
- Use of a student PC while in class, with appropriate GIS software and access to training data.
- A TeachMeGIS student workbook (to keep) which includes the lecture slides, exercises, and a DVD of the training data.
- Upon completion, a signed completion certificate which will indicate the CEUs (1.5) and GISCI points (0.375) earned.
- KCGIS Center’s 30 for 30 Support—30 minutes of phone, email, or face-to-face support within 30 days after class completion. This is our commitment to you to help ensure that you can apply your new GIS skills successfully.
Make Seattle your location to make the leap to ArcGIS Pro!.