Do you have 2018 Training Budget left-over? Its time to register for GIS training in Seattle to build your GIS skills. Face to face, instructor-led training builds a solid foundation in GIS to advance your career.
The King County GIS Center is offering its new two-day Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Course early in January.
GIS Software Used: ArcGIS Pro version 2.x
This class introduces participants to the use of ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software. The class begins with the basics of navigating the map and walks through the process of creating maps, optimizing the display of the data, and performing spatial analysis. At the completion of this class, those attending should have a strong foundation in the basic use of ArcGIS Pro and have an understanding of the strengths of performing spatial analysis with GIS software tools.
Audience: Anyone who wants to create maps and explore data in ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software.
All KCGIS Training Students Receive:
- 15 hours of instruction from a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT).
- Use of a student PC while in class, with appropriate GIS software and access to training data.
- A TeachMeGIS student workbook (to keep) which includes the lecture slides, exercises, and a DVD of the training data.
- Upon completion, a signed completion certificate which will indicate the CEUs (1.5) and GISCI points (0.375) earned.
- KCGIS Center’s 30 for 30 Support—30 minutes of phone, email, or face-to-face support within 30 days after class completion. This is our commitment to you to help ensure that you can apply your new GIS skills successfully.
Register online for two days of exceptional value.