Have you made the transition to ArcGIS Pro? Plan your route to the future GIS skills and abilities you will need with several ArcGIS Pro classes from the KCGIS Training Program in early 2022. While COVID-19 restrictions remain in place all KCGIS classes are presented remotely, via ZOOM. To maximize class effectiveness, class size is limited to just seven students. Don’t get left behind – register today for Introduction to ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Pro Quick-Start for the GIS Professional.
Beginner-level ArcGIS Pro:
This is a beginner-level GIS class and introduces participants to fundamental GIS concepts using the ArcGIS Pro software. The class begins with the basics of navigating the map and walks through the process of creating maps, optimizing the display of the data, and performing spatial analysis. At the completion of this class, those attending will have a strong foundation in GIS concepts, the basic use of ArcGIS Pro, and have an understanding of the strengths of performing spatial analysis with a GIS.
Audience: This class is for anyone who is new to GIS and wants to create maps and explore data in ArcGISPro.
Transition to ArcGIS Pro for experienced GIS users:
- ArcGIS Pro Quick-Start for the GIS Professional – January 25-26
- ArcGIS Pro Quick-Start for the GIS Professional – March 29-30
With fast processing, enhanced 3D capabilities, and a whole new interface, ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software, promises a wealth of potential for experienced GIS users. This class is designed to help existing ArcMap users get up and running in Pro as quickly as possible. Become familiar with the new project structure, understand the intuitive and dynamic interface structure, and learn how to do all of your favorite tasks in a whole new way.
Audience: Those who are comfortable with ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) and want to learn how to use ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s next-generation GIS software, in order to incorporate it as part of their overall GIS arsenal.
The King County GIS Center began offering ArcGIS Pro classes in July 2017. Our staff members have more than five years’ experience using ArcGIS Pro. Let us show you the ropes as you hone your abilities as a future ArcGIS Pro master.
For online sessions of these classes, students must have ArcGIS Pro installed on their computer before class starts. Get on board with KCGIS Training today!
What You Will Receive:
• Instruction from a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT).
• Online sessions: attendees must provide own computer and ArcGIS Pro software, appropriate Student license and access to training data will be provided.
• A TeachMeGIS student workbook (to keep) which includes the lecture slides, exercises, and a DVD of the training data.
• Upon completion, a signed completion certificate which will indicate the CEUs and GISCI points earned.
• KCGIS Center’s 30 for 30 Support—30 minutes of phone, email, or face-to-face support within 30 days after class completion. This is our commitment to you to help ensure that you can apply your new GIS skills successfully.